Fly Fish New Hampshire Show February 25, 2017
15th Annual Fly Fish New Hampshire Show will take place at the Executive Court Banquet Facility located at 1199 South Mammoth Rd. in Manchester, NH on Saturday, February 25, 2017.
We will be adding more vendors and more fly fishing presentations.
This venue offers many advantages:
- Easily accessible, I-93, Exit 5 or I-293, Exit 1
- Larger exhibit area
- Presentations will be made in the same building as the exhibit area
- Easy admissions process
Easy access from I-93 Exit 5 or I-293 Exit 1 past the Mall of NH
From the South: take I-93 north to exit 5, go left at the bottom of the ramp, follow up 3.2 miles to the Executive Court Banquet Facility located behind the Yard Restaurant.
From the North: take I -93 south to exit 5, at the bottom of ramp go right, follow up 3.2 miles to the Executive Court Banquet Facility located behind the Yard Restaurant.
From the West: take Rt. 101 east I 293 east to Exit 1 for the Mall of NH, turn right follow past the Mall, follow South Willow St. 2.0 mile to the Executive Court Banquet Facility on the left.
From the East: take Rt. 101 west to I-293 to exit 1, at ramp end go left onto South Willow St past the Mall of NH, follow down for 2.0 miles. Executive Court Banquet Facility on the left.
Share This Post
- Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife Presents Fly Fishing Fair 2016
- Fly fishing is a life-long venture and sharing the thrill as well as the preservation responsibility takes many forms.
- TD Bank and NH Trout Unlimited Chapters working together
- 2017 Fly Fish 101 Classes Dates
- Fly Fish New Hampshire Show February 25, 2017